Concentrated, Selective Broadleaf Weed, Brush, and Vine Killer
Trimec® based formulation kills broadleaf weeds, vines, and brush without harming turf grasses like St. Augustinegrass, centipedegrass, bahiagrass, fescues, bermudagrass, zoysiagrass, Kentucky bluegrass, and ryegrass. Triple action formulation contains a highly effective blend of 2,4-D, Dicamba, and MCPP to kill through the leaves and the roots and provide sustained vegetation control.
- Rainproof in 6-hours
- 1 quart covers up to 10,000 sq. ft.
- Kills over 250 types of broadleaf weeds, brush, and vines -- roots and all
- Starts working overnight and results can be seen in as little as 48 hours
- Especially effective on all hard-to-kill weeds such as poison ivy, poison oak, sheep sorrel, and spurge
- Safe for use on residential and ornamental lawns, vacant lots, playgrounds, and other similar areas where broadleaf weeds are present
- EPA registered: 2217-540-1553
DE, GA, NC, NY, OH, OK, SC, TX, VA
BP-6000 is prohibited for sale into states that are not listed above until it is registered with the appropriate state agency. See your Momar Representative or contact us for more information.